Last month, Pokémon GO Live announced in their blog post to expect an amazing comeback for the last Community Day event of 2019. The second day is just as exciting as the first day but with different spawns in the wild, raids, and hatching from eggs.
This guide is for the second day taking place on December 15th, 2019 from 9 AM to 9 PM, local time.
As mentioned in our previous guide, Imgur user JonnyGFLea made an infographic that we feel is very useful during this Community Day:
We also found a great breakdown guide by GamePress.gg regarding all the 2018 and 2019 Pokémons from previous community days.
Schedule: Sunday, December 15, 2019
Starting at 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. in your local time zone.
- Spawing in the wild: Totodile, Swinub, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Ralts, Slakoth, Trapinch, Bagon, Turtwig, and Chimchar
- Spawning in raids: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Pikachu, Eevee, Dratini, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Mareep, Larvitar, and Beldum
- Hatching from Eggs: Squirtle, Eevee, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Mudkip, Ralts, Trapinch, Beldum, Turtwig, and Chimchar
From 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. local time
- More spawns in the wild: Mudkip, Ralts, Trapinch, Turtwig, and Chimchar
- 2× Catch Stardust
- 2× Catch XP
- 1/2 Egg Hatch Distance when Eggs are incubated during these hours – Remember to save your incubators!
All 2018 and 2019 exclusive moves for each Community Day featured Pokemon will be available by evolution only. Save your Technical Moves as they to will not work to gain the legacy move. Below is a list of the Pokémon that will have their exclusive move available:
- Chimchar will have the legacy move Blast Burn
- Mudkip will have the legacy move Hydro Cannon
- Turtwig will have the legacy move Frenzy Plant
- Ralts will have the legacy move Synchronoise
- Trapinch will have the legacy move Earth Power
Are you looking for a different day?
Day 1: December 2019 – Day 1
Day 2: (You’re already here, yay!)